Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Club!

Bye bye neutrals! Welcome back darks!!! Oh, how I have missed them! I start school back this week (Unless it's cancelled due to snowpocolypse!) so I wanted to go back to looks that I am used to and can do fairly quickly, and surprisingly dark colors is what I work best with. It took me forever to do a natural look last week. My picks this week are...
  • Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Ammo Palette, Mally Toasty and Goldshine Trio, Urban Decay Ecstasy, & MAC Togetherness
Can we just fangirl over Mildew in the ammo palette. I LOVE THIS COLOR! I will try and incorporate it into ever look I do this week. I use the mirrror in the Mally palette everyday but I have yet to actually use the colors! They are so insanely pigmented that I figured I need to at least give them a try.
  • Mascara: Benefit BadGal Lash
I am back to this mascara. It is definitely my HG now. I never had a HG until now. The Urban Decay mascara held a curl wonderfully for me, but I just prefer this one
  • Blush: Be a Bombshell Sweet Cheeks
My first ever blush and one of my all time favorites!
  • Primer: Urban Decay Mattifying Gel, Revlon Eye Primer, and Pixi Poreless and Flawless
This is my final week with the Revlon primer, used up or not it's going to get tossed. I want to use my NYX milk pencil and I have already had it for awhile
  • Eyeliner: Urban Decay Zero and Corrupt, Starlooks Amethyst, and Wet N Wild Silver Blue
My Urban Decay ones are down to the nubs and it makes me so sad!!! But I use an eyeliner brush to make them last. The Wet N Wild pencil might also get tossed.
  • Lips: Revlon Peach Parfait, Hard Candy Lip Stain, Sonia Kashuk Matte Lip Crayon in Pinky Nude with Buxom Dolly
Peach Parfait is also getting tossed at the end of the week. I have had this for over a year and it is almost finished. It is time to part ways.
  • Perfume: Princess by Vera Wang
This used to be my favorite perfume and it is almost finished.
  • Same as last week: CG Lip Smoochies, Brow Envy, Pixi Bronzer, CG Powder, Sonia Kashuk Concealer
I hope you all have a great Sunday and a great week! Much love, Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment