Sunday, January 5, 2014

Where have I been?!

Let's be honest. I forgot all about this blog. However, New Year New Me is under way so I figured let's give it another shot and actually stick to it!! It is in my Top 10 Goals for 2014 so I must stick with it? Right? Right. I planned a little layout for myself and I am going to tell you all about it to so maybe that way I will keep my word and actually keep up with this. I mean I love makeup so why am I not sharing my passion with others? I don't know but I shall start now. Below is what I plan on writing about and when. I am hoping that I am still able to keep up with it when I start school again at the end of the month.
  • Sunday: Will be the "Sunday Club" this is like the Monday Club on MakeupTalk which I am a part off but I typically do it on Sunday. I like to rebel a little. :p True bad ass here. hehe I will just list my choices and why they are my choices.
  • Tuesday: FOTD. I'll just share my look for the day and how I did it. 
  • Thursday: This will be whatever I feel like talking about. This will probably contain a random topic, my Ipsy review, a random product review and a monthly favorite.
  •  Friday: Weekly Favorite(s) 
So without further delay I shall start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment