Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Club

Is it already that time of the week?? Dang. I was really enjoying the BalmJovi palette, but it is time for a change. I have always been the one to accept change with no problem. I welcome it. I can never keep with the same thing for very long. My friends like to joke around that in every Facebook photo of mine I have a different hair color and style. I get bored really easily what can I say? Haha So I will get right into it this week. My choices are *Drum roll please*
  • Eyeshadow: Dior Rose Palette, Sassy from TheBalm
I have been feeling like doing a stark contrast from my normal everyday look (Black, black and some more black) and I want to do a very natural look. I said I like change, didn't I? hehe I have had that Dior palette for awhile and i just never show it enough love, because it is a very natural palette. It is a gorgeous palette though. I mean it is the cutest! From the packaging to the colors, it is stunning. I am also so determined to hit pan on Sassy even though it is my favorite brow highlighter.
  • Eyeliner: Urban Decay Uzi and Empire
So sad. These are at their end. I am excited to finally use up a product, but I am so sad to see this go. I will have to wait until April to pick up another Uzi. I LOVE that eyeliner. LOVE LOVE LOVE
  • Mascara: Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
This was a sample a lovely lady sent me along with BadGal Lash. BadGal has become my holy grail so this mascara has some major shoes to fill. I have really long eyelashes, super long, but they refuse to curl! So I am hoping this actually can curl them. We shall see!
  • Blush: Physician's Formula Happy Booster in Natural
I really like this blush. It adds a very subtle natural flush.
  • Bronzer: Pixi in Sumertime
I am determined to his pan on this now that I know this is not a very deep pan on the sample. I will definitely buy the full size of this after I am finished my other bronzer samples.
  • Lips: MAC Cherry, MAC Russian Red, and Marc Jacobs Lip Vinyl in Overprotected
I haven't rocked a red lip in awhile so this week with the natural eye look I figured it was time to bring out the red The Marc Jacobs is for when I want a full on natural look. 
  • Nails: MAC Vintage Vamp
This is my HG nail polish. If I was only allowed one nail polish to use for the rest of mu life it would be this one. I am hoping this travel size one lasts me until April until I can buy a full size.
  • Perfume:  Bellissma by Blumarine
I have so many full size perfumes that there is no way I am going to get through all of them, but this is one of my favorites. I actually use it as a closet air freshener and since my clothes already smell like this I might as well too.
  • Hair: Rusk Being Sexy Cream
I am one of those girls that puts no effort into their hair. I blow dry it, brush it out, ruffle it, and go. My hair kind of does it's own thing and I like that. However, I want to get more control over my messy look. Think Winona Ryder in the 90's. I have such a girl crush on her. My hair is already like hers, but I want more of a controlled messy look so that is my challenge this week.

My brow, concealer, powder, and primers are all the same as last week. I hope you all have a great Sunday!  What are your choices this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment