Tuesday, January 7, 2014

FOTD

I know I said that I would do FOTD every Tuesday. I may have to postpone that idea until I can find a better camera than my phone. I unfortunately do not have good lighting or a good enough camera phone to capture each look the best that I can. However! I will share with you what I did.

This is my everyday look. I didn't do my grunge look today, because I am going to the movies with my best guy friend and I'd rather not waste a good makeup look on him. Men just do not understand makeup, so I don't do anything special for him.

Anyways, this is how I did my look today.

Step 1: I always start with my brows. All I do is fill them in with Too Faced Brow powder. Nothing special there.
Step 2: I prime my eyes and face. I used Revlon eye primer for my eye. For my face I use Pixi Poreless and Flawless and Urban Decay De-Slick gel. Agian, nothing special.
Step 3: EYES!!! This is the fun part. I used theBalm NUDE'tude palette. To highlight under my brows I used "Sassy" (white). I also used this in the corner of my eyes. I then took a medium shader brush and put "Selfish" "(A shimmer brown) all over my lids up to the crease. I used M.A.C. 219 pencil brush to add "Sophisticated" (A darker shimmer brown) to my crease. In the outer V I used "Sleek" (A matte dark brown" and blended that all together.
Step 4: Add a black eyeliner to the bottom lash line. I used one I got from Hot Topic, but any will do. I then used a eyeliner brush and used "Serious" (A matte black) and used that over the eyeliner and I then used it to line my top lash line.
Step 5: Add a generous coat of mascara to your lashes. I used Elizabeth Mott sample.
Step 6: Contour and powder. I used Pixi Summertime and Cover Girl loose powder. Nothing special.
Step 7: LIPS!! My 2nd favorite thing to do. I just used Stila Lip liner in Devoted. I covered my whole lips with this and that is all.

Sorry I do not have photos, I will try to get a new camera soon, or find a way to make my phone work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment