Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Club

It's that time again! Time to switch makeup products and I am glad! I was getting quite bored doing neutral looks. I have plans with my best friend so I shall make this post as short and sweet as possible.
  • Eyeshadow: Sassy from the NudeTude Palette and TheBalmJovi palette
I am only using sassy because I am determined to hit pan on it, and it makes an amazing brow highlighter. I would like to focus on the Heavy Metal side of Balm Jovi, but all the colors are so pretty especially the Alternative colors. Those are my favorite!
  • Mascara: Benefit BadGal Lash
This is my first Benefit product and I am so excited to try this out! A lovely and very generous lady from MUT sent me this. I am so grateful to try this out!
  • Primer: Korres Pomegranate Mattifyer. My eye and Face primer are the same as last week.
I am not sure if I will like the Korres primer. I don't have oily skin, but I have a little shine and my UD does so well at covering it, I hope this does the same.
  • Lippies: MAC Twig, Revlon Peach Parfait, Em Michelle Phan Pillow Plush in Strawberry and CG Lip Smoochies in #LuvU
I hate CG products ,sorry, but those lip smoochies are AMAZING! also, I am so close to using up the Revlon, that will be my first ever lipstick that I managed to finish!
  • Blush: Frat Boy from the BalmJovi Palette
I'm going to try and hit pan on this, it's already broke, much sadness, so I'm going to try and use it as much as possible
  • Highlighter:  Mary Lou Manizer from the BalmJovi Palette
CHALLENGE ALERT!!!! I have never used a highlighter before so that is my challenge this week.

Everything else is staying the same as last week :) So Bronzer, Brows, Powder, Concealer are all the same.

I am also adding nail polish and perfume into the mi.
  • Nailpolish:  Essie Orange, It's Obvious and Essie All Tied Up
I love orange and this is my newest one so I am excited to try it out.

Ok, so I have this obsession with designer perfume and the bottles. I have 30+ FULL size bottles and 20+ travel size with a few samples so I have a lot, and I tend to only stick to one or two. (There are some that I hate, but the bottle was too cute I had to get it) Anyways, instead of using my typical Love Fury Kiss by Nine West or Bright Crystal by Versace (My two favorites) I will be using...
  • Perfume: Jimmy Choo
What are your picks for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment