Thursday, January 23, 2014

FIRST EMPTY OF THE YEAR!

I am so excited to announce that I finally used up my first product of 2014. This may not be exciting to some, but for me it is. I have an obscene amount of makeup and skincare that it seems almost impossible for me to get through. It's a small start but I have finally finished a full size bottle of Bath & Body Works Winter Candy Apple lotion! 
It takes me FOREVER to get through lotions. I have this bad habit of forgetting to use body lotion. I never forget my face lotion though so I'm not a complete giddy goat. I have been forcing myself to remember and it has been working! I finally got through it. Now I only have 4 other Winter Candy Apples (Clearly, my favorite scent) plus a bunch more different lotions to get through. but it is a start! I have already replaced another Winter Candy Apple lotion into my night time basket and I hope to have this one finished in at least 2 months. I'm going to give myself a long time to get through that one. Plus I keep another full size in my purse to use up.
Now I stated yesterday I would have a review on the Strawberry Souffle Masque I got from PINCHme, but I was a complete giddy goat and forgot about it! I was running so far behind yesterday. I finally have a weekend off so Saturday for sure I will have that review! 
Another side note: I am going to have my dad help me design this blog better. I am excited to make this blog the best it can be. I want to add on a fashion and fitness section and he is going to help me make everything organized. He is computer literate while I on the other hand am not. So hopefully that happens soon.
I hope you all have a great Thursday! Much love, Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment