Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Favorite

It's Friday!!! Time to go out on the town and PARTY! Actually no, it's time for my Friday favorites!  This week was hard to choose just one. I had so many new products to try out thanks to ipsy. However, my favorite was not from ipsy. It was from Walmart.  My favorite is *drumroll please*...
Covergirl Lipslicks Smoochies Lip Balm in #luv u
I typically over look the Covergirl section. I do not know why, but it just holds no appeal to me. However, when I laid my eyes upon these I knew I had to have one...because of the packaging. They look so 90's to me and I am utterly obsessed with all things 90's! I am a 90's baby so of course I would be. I looked at them for weeks just drooling over them but not buying them because of my no-buy. I finally caved and gave in. I NEEDED it. I figured I had nothing like that (I don't, I really don't) so I bought it. 
This balm is like your lips but a bagillion times better. It is a very sheer berry pink that is absolutely stunning.
*This is where I would insert pictures* 
It makes my lips feel so soft and moisturized. It lasts for quite awhile which is surprising to me. I have the hardest time getting colors and balms to stay on my lips without having to apply them every 30 minutes. But this has a very good lasting power. It also has a great smell. I love the smell. I do not know if that is important to many people but to me it is nice. It is under your nose so hopefully it smells good, and this product does. I can't explain the scent but I LOVE IT! Ok enough about smells. (I am obsessed with things that smell good) 
This is one of the products that if it were to be discontinued I would scour the entire planet and stock up as much as I could. That is how much I love this product. I would highly recommend for everyone to go buy this. I am definitely going to purchase the other colors. 
I hope you all have a great week and if you want to see swatches then do not worry! I recruited my friend who is very excited to take photos for me! We start school on the 27th so that is when pictures will start. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment