Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Favorites

It is Friday and it is that time to tell you all what my favorites of the week. There are 2 this week.
And my first favorite is *Drum roll please*
SHERLOCK BBC NEW EPISODES!!!
AHHH! Now I know this is not makeup, but let me tell you how excited I am for Series 3! I am obsessed with Sherlock...I even have the 18800s version of him tattooed on my arm. I am just a tad obsessed :D hehe
OK OK enough with the fangirling. My makeup favorite of the week is...
MAC Rebel!
I finally got it to work! That was my challenge this week for the Sunday Club. I am super glad I started to give it a chance. It is an absolute gorgeous color! It is dark enough that the grunge in me is very very pleased  yet light enough that I can wear it in everyday out and about situations. It is a great color to go along with the gloomy dark weather. It lasted a long time on the lips too.


No comments:

Post a Comment