Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Club

Oh goodness it has been another week. The time seems to be flying since I have been back in school. Err, actually stuck at home thanks to all the snow. This snow can just stop already. The sun can come back into my life when ever it wants to. My picks this week are

Eyeshadow: Stila duo in Seashell and Burgundy, Urban Decay Mariposa Palette, Yaby Singles in Teal and Sandune

I really love the Yaby Teal, it is so pretty. I think I used the Stila duo maybe once. I just forget about it. If it's not in a big palette I tend to overlook it. I am so bad for ignoring my singles.

Eyeliner: Jordana Liquid Eyeliner pencil in Aqua Stone and Purple Fix, Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner Pen, Starlooks Obsidian Liner, Starlooks Amethyst Pencil

I have a review of these coming up soon. I love the Aqua one. I have been wearing it all week.
Mascara:  Urban Decay Super Curl

I am trying to use this up, So I can use some BB points to get a Full Size BadGal Lash.
Blush: Be A Bombshell One Stick In Flustered

I am terrified of this, it is so red! A little goes a LONG way.

Lippies: Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn, Revlon Skyline and Backstage. Marc Jacobs Lip gloss in Overprotected, Stila Lipliner in Delightful and Devoted. 

I really want to play around with some lip colors this week

Staying the Same: Too Faced Brow Envy, CG Brow Pencil, NYX Milk Pencil, UD Primer, CG Powder, and Pixi Bronzer

My picks for this week are nothing exciting. I am focusing on some blues for my eyes this week. Unless I am doing a red lip, then I will do a more natural eye look.

No comments:

Post a Comment