Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Club + No-Buy FAIL!

So, it happened. Today was the day I broke my no-buy! Well, according to my rules I didn't technically break it, but I definitely did not need any of these products. I just REALLY wanted them. I didn't even break the bank, but I still feel a little guilty. What did I buy?
The new Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Art In The Streets! OMG this palette! The minute I saw pictures of it I knew it had to be mine. 1st of all they are matte! and 2nd ORANGE! I need orange all the time in my life! I love orange, but I have no orange eyeshadow so I had to have this. I looked every where for weeks, for this. I live in a VERY small town, so finding this was like finding a needle in a haystack! I stopped in at Walgreen's, the last place, and lo and behold, there is was! So pretty! I will have reviews of it later on this week. I also had to pick up the glitter singles in Binge and Groupie. They remind me of throwback Urban Decay. I couldn't pass them up at .99cents. I have heard f Jordana, but NEVER seen them anywhere, but there was a tiny stand of it so I picked up a teal and purple eyeliner to replace my Urban Decay ones. I'm still holding on to the little nubs though! Now onto the Sunday Club. My picks this week are:
  • Eyeshadow: WnW Art In The Streets Palette, Glitter singles in Binge and Groupie, Inika Eternal Marine, and WnW Walking on Eggshells palette
  •  Eyeliner: Jordana 12hr Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner pencil in Aqua Stone and Purple Fix
  • Mascara: Benefit BadGal Lash
  • Primer: NYX Milk Pencil and Urban Decay mattifyer
  • Blush: Physician's Formula Happy Booster in Natural
  • Bronzer: Pixi in Summertime
  • Lips: Rimmel Kate Moss in 113, Covergirl Balm in #Luv U and NYX Goddess
  • Brow: Too Faced Brow Envy and CG penil in Midnight Brown
  • Powder: CG Professional Powder in Fair
  • Concealer: Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Palette
I am looking forward to creating some really fun looks with all these bright colors! I will have reviews on these products later in the week as well as a review on the new GladeR plug-ins customizable oil
I hope you all have a great Sunday and a great week! Have fun watching the Superbowl! Much Love, Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment