Sunday, March 16, 2014

Ipsy March 2014 Opening!

I have been so busy at school that I haven't had a chance to do much posting, but luckily I am on spring break!!! WOOO HOOO PARTY!!!!!....actually, no. I am just going to sleep all week lol But I have time to do my ipsy opening! I LOVED this month bag! Let's just get right into it!
My bag!
ARGHH I am so in love with this month's bag!
First off the bag itself, SO CUTE! I squealed when I saw the spoiler, it is so cute! I love it so much! So So So much! I am going to go and try and find some more for sale on ebay or something.

 Ok, I don't know where to begin! My favorite product has to be the Be a Bombshell eyeshadow quad in Bora Bora
Can we just talk about that blue for a bit! Like wahhhhhh! So pretty! I have been wearing these colors for the past couple of days, and I am just in awe of this palette. I am a little biased when it comes to Be A Bombshell. I adore every one of their products! The pigmentation is unreal. I use it on top of my NYX milk pencil, but I always use that as a base, even with my Urban Decay. I would highly suggest picking up this palette. It is $16 and for the $10 I paid for my ipsy bag made it soooo worth it. I love using the blue all over my lid and taking the reddish brown and blending it into my crease. I use the lighter brown as a highlight and the dark brown in the > part. 

My next favorite product was the Pacifica lotion!
 The last time ipsy gave me Pacifica they thought I needed tanning lotion and no. Just no. However, they redeemed themselves with this! I LOVE IT! It smells so good! I love the smell of coconut. It has a nice soft feeling to it and is not greasy at all. I will definitely repurchase this. Love the size of it too. Perfect for my purse.

Ipsy was giving out BareMinerals lipstick or lipgloss. I got the lipstick. 
I was a little disappointed at first when I saw I wasn't getting the lipgloss, but as soon as I saw the lipstick I was so in love...can't you tell how much I love this bag!! haha. The color is Get Ready and is so perfect! It's a very pretty browny pink. Perfect for everyday. The size! So cute and tiny! I love smaller deluxe samples. I find full size to be overwhelming I prefer little sizes. I wish ipsy sent more out. I have too much full size products....that's so strange to complain about, but it's true! 

My last product was Nicole by OPI Rougles in "On what Grounds"
I just got rid of 50 nailpolishes. No lie! I decided I had wayyyy too much so I just went through and got rid of so much. The universe is telling me no though, that I need a bigger collection! I was going to trade this, because I am not a fan of textured polishes, but the color is so pretty so I had to try it. So glad I did, I actually love it. The staying power is unreal and it feels so cool! I will definitely check out the others in the collection. 

SWATCH TIME!!!!



This was definitely one of my favorite bags in a long time and is making it very difficult for me to cancel. I am definitely sticking around for a bit after this bag! 4/4! 












No comments:

Post a Comment